Please read the following carefully
By using this website www.herbigold.com and purchasing products or services on it, you agree to abide by these Terms & Conditions.
By using this website and placing an order at Herbigold you certify that you are at least 18 years of age. This website, with all its contents, is intended solely for consenting adults.
“Herbigold” is the registered trademark.
The material in the Web Site is copyright to Herbigold or our content and technology providers. You are welcome to view, print and download the contents of the Web Site for personal use, but not for any commercial purposes or re-publication.
Our contact address is:
6 Marsh Lane Mill Hill London NW7 4QP
You may also contact us by telephone on 07889674124 or alternatively, you can email us email@example.com
Web site information
We have tried to ensure that information provided in the Web Site is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information.
We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the Web Site or in respect of any error or omission, except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
Description of Products
The description and specification of products in the Web Site is only approximate and we reserve the right to make changes which do not materially affect the quality or performance of those products.
We may correct any error appearing in the Web Site or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.
Product images and/or labels may be different than actual products. Please adhere to product descriptions for accuracy.
You may order products from the Web Site by submitting a completed order form through the check-out procedure.
We will confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail to the address you have given and the sending of this e-mail (whether or not it is received) makes the contract between us.
The Price and Payment
The price of the products will be the price quoted in the Web Site at the time we accept your order. The price will include any applicable value added tax, but not the cost of delivery.
In addition to the price, you will have to pay our delivery charges as quoted in the Web Site at the time we accept your order – unless you qualify for free delivery. The amount of these charges varies according to the method of delivery and the delivery address you specify in your order.
Payment is made by credit or debit card or direct bank transfer at the time we accept your order. (the payment methods we accept are listed in the Web Site at the time you place your order). Refunds will generally be made by means of a credit to your original payment method.
Although every care is taken in the quality of content on this site, there may occasionally be an error and items may be mis-priced. In this event we will either: contact you to ask if you wish to cancel the order, or simply cancel the order and notify you, at our own discretion. We are under no obligation to supply goods at the incorrect price.
The warranty period is 24 months or until the “best before” date is reached, if this is within the 24 month period.
Shipping & Returns
We aim to dispatch all orders received by 3pm the same day Monday to Friday. Subject to items being in stock.
We will arrange for delivery of the products you order by the method and to the address which you specify in the check-out procedure. However, the time for delivery will not be essential to the contract between us.
If you do not take delivery of the products or supply adequate delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, we will refund you the price of the products, but you will still be liable to pay any delivery charges.
If there is an error or any other delivery problem in respect of the products ordered, you must notify us in writing within 14 days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
Once an order has been dispatched you may return the goods within 30 days of receipt. Goods must be unopened with seals in tact. If an item has been used/opened we cannot accept a return due to potential denaturing of the product.
To cancel or return goods please contact us via email quoting your order number.
All products on our website are legal in The United Kingdom. We cannot provide any information on the legal status of a product in any other country. You accept the responsibility to inform yourself about your local laws, import and custom regulations before ordering and you certify that the import to your country of the products ordered is legal. By placing an order at Herbigold you accept all responsibilities regarding the legality of the products that will be shipped to you.
Herbigold makes no claim that the information and products on the website are available, appropriate or legal outside the United Kingdom. All information provided by Herbigold, through this website, links to or from other websites or by its employees over the phone, email or any other transmission is purely for educational and informational purposes. This should never be interpreted as a recommendation to undertake a specific action. Using the information for illegal activities is at your own risk. Herbigolddoe s not warrant that the information on the website is up-to-date or accurate.
You’re taking full liability for personal injury, damages, punitive measures, lost profit or revenues, loss of use of product or equipment and any loss of property that may result from the purchase, use or misuse of any product from Herbigold its owners, agents and employees cannot be held responsible for the actions of its customers.
We do not encourage the illegal use of our products. We strongly advise you to consult your solicitor if you have any doubts.
Our products do not have any medical value. Our products may not be used as a medicine or as a replacement for medicines.
All illustrations, pictures, design, text and logos on this website are copyrighted. Any commercial use of any of these contents is strictly prohibited without the written permission of Herbigold
Please refer to ‘best before’ dates on product packaging to determine product life. However, we guarantee a minimum of 6 months shelf life from when the product is dispatched.
You can send returned items to:
6 Marsh Lane Mill Hill London NW7 4QP
All rights reserved.
Independent Affiliate Agreement Terms and Conditions
Our affiliates are very important to us. We do our best to treat you with the fairness and respect you deserve. We simply ask the same consideration of you. We have written the following affiliate agreement with you in mind, as well as to protect our company’s good name. So please bear with us as we take you through this legal formality.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We are strong believers in straight-forward and honest communication. For quickest results please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
YOU MAY PRINT THIS PAGE FOR YOUR RECORDS.
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND HERBIGOLD. COM
BY SUBMITTING THE ONLINE APPLICATION YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR EACH AND EVERY TERM AND CONDITION.
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to you becoming an affiliate in HerbiGold’s Affiliate Program. The purpose of this Agreement is to allow HTML linking between your web site and the herbigold.com web site. Please note that throughout this Agreement, “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to herbigold.com, and “you,” “your,” and “yours” refer to the affiliate.
You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age to be a publisher and enter into this Agreement.
As a member of HerbiGold’s Affiliate Program, you will have access to Affiliate Account Manager. Here you will be able to review our Program’s details and previously-published affiliate newsletters, download HTML code (that provides for links to web pages within the herbigold.com web site) and banner creatives, browse and get tracking codes for our coupons and deals. In order for us to accurately keep track of all guest visits from your site to ours, you must use the HTML code that we provide for each banner, text link, or other affiliate link we provide you with
HerbiGold reserves the right, at any time, to review your placement and approve the use of Your Links and require that you change the placement or use to comply with the guidelines provided to you
Terms and Conditions
1. You understand that as a HerbiGold Affiliate:
a. You have the right to offer HerbiGold products for sale in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
b. You have the right to invite other affiliates into herbigold.com.
c. You will comply with all legal laws, ordinances, rules, and regulations, and shall make all reports and remit all financial withholdings or other deductions as may be required by any rule or regulation.
d. You will perform obligations as an Affiliate with honesty and integrity.
2. You agree to accept the current HerbiGold compensation plan as set forth on the herbigold.com website.
3. You agree that as a HerbiGold Affiliate you are an independent contractor, and not an employee, agent, partner, legal representative, or franchisee of HerbiGold. You are not authorized to and will not incur any debt, expense, obligation, or open any checking account on behalf of, for, or in the name of HerbiGold You agree that you will be solely responsible for paying all expenses incurred including but not limited to travel, food, lodging, secretarial, office, long distance telephone and other expenses
4. You understand that you must be in good standing, and not in violation of the Agreement, to be eligible for bonuses or commissions from HerbiGold. You understand that these Terms and Conditions, may be amended at the sole discretion of HerbiGold, and you agree that any such amendment will apply to you. Notification of amendments shall be published and/or sent by email. Amendments shall become effective upon notification. The continuation of HerbiGold business or acceptance of bonuses or commissions shall constitute your acceptance of any and all amendments.
5. The term of this agreement is one month from the date accepted and shall automatically renew for successive one-month terms unless cancelled as provided herein. You understand that either party may elect not to renew the Agreement by notifying the other party at least five (5) days prior to any monthly renewal date. If HerbiGold elects not to renew the Agreement, such notice shall be emailed to Affiliate at the last email address provided by Affiliate to HerbiGold.
If you elect to not renew the Agreement, you understand that you must submit a formal cancel request by email at least five (5) days prior to the monthly renewal date.
If either party elects not to renew the Agreement, or if it is cancelled or terminated for any reason, you understand that you will permanently lose all rights as an Affiliate. You shall not be eligible to sell HerbiGold products, nor shall you be eligible to receive commissions, bonuses, or other income resulting from the activities of my former downline sales organization. In the event of cancellation, termination or non-renewal, you waive all rights you have, including but not limited to property rights, former downline organization and to any bonuses, commissions or other remuneration derived through the sales and other activities of former downline organization. HerbiGold reserves the right to terminate all Affiliate Agreements upon 30 days’ notice if the Company elects to: (1) cease business operations; (2) dissolve as a business entity; or (3) terminate distribution of its products and/or services via direct selling channels.
6. You may not assign any rights or delegate my duties under the Agreement without the prior written consent of HerbiGold. Any attempt to transfer or assign the Agreement without the express written consent of HerbiGold renders the Agreement voidable at the option of HerbiGoldand may result in termination of business.
7. You agree that you will not send unsolicited commercial emails unless such emails strictly comply with applicable laws and regulations. You agree that any email that you send that promotes HerbiGold, the HerbiGoldopportunity, or HerbiGold products and services must comply with the following:
a. There must be a functioning return email address to the sender.
b. The email must include a physical mailing address.
c. The email must clearly and conspicuously disclose that the message is an advertisement or solicitation.
d. The use of deceptive subject lines and/or false header information is prohibited.
e. You will honor all opt-out requests, whether received by email or regular mail. If you receive an opt-out request from a recipient of an email, you agree to forward the opt-out request to HerbiGold.
All email sent with any mention of or linking in any way to our products, services, offerings, or anything whatsoever tied to our company must be fully compliant with the Can-Spam Act. They must also be fully compliant with all our additional anti-Spam requirements as outlined above. Failure to comply with all our anti-Spam requirements even if your message is Can-Spam compliant is a direct violation of our Anti-spam policies.
8. You understand that if you fail to comply with the terms of the Agreement, HerbiGold may, at its discretion, impose disciplinary action. If you are in breach, default or are in violation of the Agreement at termination, you shall not be entitled to receive any further bonuses or commissions, whether or not the sales for such bonuses or commissions have been completed.
9. Intellectual Property Rights of HerbiGold that hereby grants to you, during the Term a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to establish and distribute html hyperlinks for herbigold.com and to use HerbiGold trade names, logos, trademarks and service marks as is reasonably necessary to establish and promote such hyperlinks and to otherwise perform your obligations under this Agreement; provided, however, that any other promotional materials or usages containing any use of HerbiGold’s property will be subject to HerbiGold prior written approval.
10. You understand and agree to comply with the Terms of Service and Policies & Procedures of any and all websites/web-based programs in which you are directly or indirectly mentioning or linking from/to in any way for products, services, offerings, or anything whatsoever tied to or in connection with HerbiGold. You understand that violating the Terms of Service/Policies & Procedures of a third-party website or web-based program can be considered a direct violation of HerbiGold Terms of Service and can result in action being taken against your Affiliate account.
11. You understand and agree that no income claims, income projections, nor income representations may be made to prospective Affiliates. Any false, deceptive, or misleading claims regarding the HerbiGold opportunity or HerbiGold products and services are prohibited. Furthermore, you understand that you may in no way attempt to misleadingly represent an employee of HerbiGold. Affiliates are independent contractors and are not purchasers of a franchise or business interest. All Affiliates may list themselves as an “Independent HerbiGold Affiliates”
12. HerbiGold, its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, assigns, and agents shall not be liable for, and released from all claims for consequential and exemplary damages. You further agree to release HerbiGold and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, assigns, and agents from all liability arising from or relating to the promotion or operation of my HerbiGold business and any activities related to it and agree to indemnify HerbiGold for any liability, damages, fines, penalties, or other awards arising from any unauthorized conduct that you undertake in operating business.
The Agreement, in its current form and as amended by HerbiGold at its discretion, constitutes the entire contract between HerbiGold and you. Any promises, representations, offers, or other communications not expressly set forth in the Agreement are of no force or effect.
13. Any waiver by HerbiGold of any breach of the Agreement must be in writing and signed by an authorized officer of HerbiGold.
14. If any provision of the Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and the balance of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
15. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with UK law, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. All disputes and claims relating to HerbiGold, the Affiliate Agreement, the rights and obligations of an independent Affiliate and HerbiGold, or any other claims or causes of action relating to the performance of either an independent Affiliate or HerbiGold under the Agreement or the HerbiGold Policies and Procedures shall be settled totally and finally by arbitration in the UK. This agreement to arbitrate shall survive any termination or expiration of the Agreement. Nothing in the Agreement shall prevent HerbiGold from applying to and obtaining from any court having jurisdiction a writ of attachment, a temporary injunction, preliminary injunction, permanent injunction or other relief available to safeguard and protect HerbiGold’s interest prior to, during or following the filing of any arbitration or other proceeding or pending the rendition of a decision or award in connection with any arbitration or other proceeding. If an Affiliate wishes to bring an action against HerbiGold for any act or omission relating to or arising from the Agreement, such action must be brought within one year from the date of the alleged conduct giving rise to the cause of action. Failure to bring such action within such time shall bar all claims against HerbiGold for such act or omission. Affiliate waives all claims that any other statutes of limitations applies.
You are free to promote your own web sites, but naturally any promotion that mentions herbigold.com could be perceived by the public or the press as a joint effort. You should know that certain forms of advertising are always prohibited by herbigoldcom. For example, advertising commonly referred to as “spamming” is unacceptable to us and could cause damage to our name. Other generally prohibited forms of advertising include the use of unsolicited commercial email (UCE), postings to non-commercial newsgroups and cross-posting to multiple newsgroups at once. In addition, you may not advertise in any way that effectively conceals or misrepresents your identity, your domain name, or your return email address. You may use mailings to customers to promote herbigold.com so long as the recipient is already a customer or subscriber of your services or web site, and recipients have the option to remove themselves from future mailings. Also, you may post to newsgroups to promote herbigold.com so long as the news group specifically welcomes commercial messages. At all times, you must clearly represent yourself and your web sites as independent affiliate from herbigold.com. If it comes to our attention that you are spamming, we will consider that cause for immediate termination of this Agreement and your participation in the herbigoldcom Affiliate Program. Any pending balances owed to you will not be paid if your account is terminated due to such unacceptable advertising or solicitation.
All confidential information, including, but not limited to, any business, technical, financial, and customer information, disclosed by one party to the other during negotiation or the effective term of this Agreement which is marked “Confidential,” will remain the sole property of the disclosing party, and each party will keep in confidence and not use or disclose such proprietary information of the other party without express written permission of the disclosing party.
Payment will be made via Pay pal or bank transfer, every 2 weeks. However payment is only made to Affiliates in the UK that have a minimum balance of £25 (twenty-five pounds) in their account or joint accounts. Affiliates who do not meet the minimum balance requirements will not be eligible for payment until it has been reached. Furthermore any account that has had no activity (clicks, sales etc.) for a period of 3 calendar months will be deemed to be abandoned and HerbiGold will apply a variable account closing charge up to the maximum of £25. The charge will never be greater than the balance in the account.
HerbiGold will provide the Affiliate with a detailed real time reporting system showing commission that is pending, approved or void. The Affiliate agrees to regularly check his reports to ensure that the commission shown is correct. HerbiGold accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions and their consequential implications which are not notified to us in writing within a 4 week period. This four week period begins on the day that the sale/action which generates the commission took place. The exception to this is where the affiliate program operates on a batch reporting system and not in real time. Where that is the case, the four week period begins when the batch report which includes the day that the sale/action generating the commission took place is uploaded by HerbiGold. While HerbiGold will do everything we can to correct any errors or omissions which may occur, we will not be liable for any of these which are not brought to our attention within the 4 week period as detailed above.
In the event of any Affiliate fraud, all transactions in the Affiliates account will be reversed. We also reserve the right to take legal or criminal action against the companies and individuals involved.
In the event of suspected fraud, payment to an Affiliate’s account will be stopped and the Affiliate will be asked to provide additional information as to how they have been promoting the products to ascertain where any rules or program terms may have been broken. Failure to comply will result in monies being withheld and the Affiliate’s account being terminated..
The Affiliate is responsible for the payment of all tax and national insurance payable on any payments made to him/her by HerbiGold.